Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Training Run 38

Woke up at 6.30, but did not get out of bed until 7.30 and was finally out of the door by 7.45. Need to work on self-motivation. The second that I ran out of my condo, both of my knees simultaneously felt like they were going to buckle. Not sure what it was from, but finally subsided about halfway through the run. My intention was just to go to the Botanic Gardens and back, but I decided to take the long way to the gardens by going through Nassim Road. After entering the gardens via the Nassim Entrance, I ran around for a while and found myself on an unmarked jungle-like trail. I was lost. After about 5 minutes of stumbling around I finally found the park map and ran home on Tanglin Road via the Tanglin Entrance. The run was 3.65 miles long and run a pretty consistent pace of 7.13 per mile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.